Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wimpy...

If I had to pick a word to describe how I have felt over the last 48 hours, wimpy would be the best word I could come up with. I guess I hit the "flu-like" symptoms that come with chemo. It is weird not even having the energy to read a book. I've been in bed telling the chemicals in my body to kill the cancer when I don't have the energy to do anything but be lazy.
The good news is that I have one more day to recooperate before I try to go back to work, it is raining, and my computer changed over to Daylight Saving Time with no problem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are about the last person I would describe as "wimpy!" This is a time when you have to put yourself first. The main rule is TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! A positive attitude--which is really hard to maintain--is a great help to your body as it fights.
Love you,
Justine

Anonymous said...

I always knew you were a wimp.
Love ya,
Shelly
(otherwise known as your wimply little sister)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted you to know that we are all praying for you here in Amarillo and We know that you are going to kick this cancer's butt!

I hope that you got to go to work today. We are on Spring Break down here. Did you know that I am teaching 3rd grade? I just started a month ago.

Hope you feel better today and the rest of the week and, like I said, we are all praying for you.

God Bless,
Melissa Valle