Friday, March 9, 2007

Naps R Fun!

Come to think of it, I'm so glad I didn't go to work today. I took my first nap before 11 a.m., and the second about 1 p.m. I then went for my Neulesta shot (burns!) and went wig shopping. I got a great wig thanks to a generous wig scholarship. I had to order the color I wanted, so I have to wait to get it in. I had to try on several wigs, and almost started thinking that I should get some nice scarves instead, and saw a wig that fit my personality. I loved it the moment I put it on.
The good news is that the anti-nausea med is working, but I think it also makes me tired. On that note, I think I'm off for an evening nap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

So are you going to be a blonde or what? I think you should stay away from a burgundy wig, that color just doesn't suit you, blonde has always been a good color on you. :)---Guess who?

Anonymous said...

Oh God! You found a pink wig, didn't you!? THAT is what would fit your personality! Have a great weekend!
Glenda

Anonymous said...

So did you go with biker bitch fluffy or short and sassy? U gonna upload of pic when the time if right?
I'm still praying for ya. There's people you don't even know that are praying for you.

Bon Appetit cancer-killing drugs!!
Becky