Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cough, cough, cough.

Don't get me wrong, I love springtime. I smile all the way to my soul when I see a Bradford Pear tree in full bloom and hear the birds singing in the morning. Spring flowers have the best colors, and my pansies are popping up and looking like happy bearded men. The down side is that I haven't been able to enjoy this as much as I would like due to allergies on my weakened body. It has caused me to miss more work than I would have liked last week, and will needle its way into my Spring Break. I finally smartened up yesterday and bought some Claratin-D yesterday, and wish I did that in the first place. I'll blame my lapse of judgement on the "chemo-brain."

On the good news, I still see the shrinking of my tumors and I still have all my hair. I am starting to *feel* my hair. It is hard to explain, but it isn't the best feeling. I guess the easiest way to describe it is that it feels as though someone is lightly tugging on my hair when it moves in the wind. When I cut my hair, I will post pictures.

3 comments:

Mammy said...

Amy, I hope you have a good spring break and feel better next week. I am very excited that your tumors are shrinking. Thinking of you.
Brnda

Anonymous said...

Amy, that's so awesome!!!! God is great, isn't He? I'm so excited, I'm crying. But it is so nice to cry for something good for a change. Tears of joy are a wonderful thing. You're such an awesome person. Please take it easy this week. Get as much rest as you can.

Glenda

Anonymous said...

Amy, I am sorry you are not getting to enjoy the out doors much, but I am thankful for your progress. God is good all the time, all the time, God IS GOOD!!!!!!!! You are dear to my heart, I have ask other people as well to be praying for you.

Love ya,
Janet