Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MMMMMMM...Bar-B-Que

Today is the best I have felt since my first chemotherapy two weeks ago, so I took the opportunity to eat a meal I could enjoy. That may sound weird to some people, but I haven't even had an appetite for two weeks, and when it reared its beautiful head, I wanted bar-b-que. I wish I had more interesting taste, but I guess that is a comfort food to me. Am I a good West-Texas kind of gal or what?
There isn't much else to report. My hair is still intact, my health is better, and my second chemotherapy is tomorrow afternoon.

3 comments:

Mammy said...

Yeah!! I am glad you felt better and you can never go wrong with Bar-B-Q. I hope today is a good day for you.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...BBQ! I'm so jealous. Washington is beautiful but lacking in BBQ and Mexican food. Sigh, it is hard to get through the day!
Love, Shelly
Oh yeah, thanks to you Amy, I'm going to my doc for a special "my sis under the age of 35 has breast cancer" session. Yeah, you should really think of others Amy. Gosh!

Anonymous said...

So, back from the doc and found out something interesting. Did you know that when women have a directly connected relative (sis, mom, dad) that has breast cancer..they suggest you to start having mamograms ten years below the age that the person found out they had cancer...so umm, yeah, thanks Amy.
Love always, Shelly