Monday, March 12, 2007

Hi-ho, hi-ho...it's off to work I go.

I went back to work today, and it was a blessing. My students were little angles, and it was nice to see friendly faces outside of my home. I DID feel as though I drank NyQuil before heading to work, and I don't recommend that anybody try it. Swimming through fog all day is not the best foot forward, but tomorrow is another day.
I did get to attend Lexie's first all-city band concert tonight. I'm ready to head to bed, but it is worth the time to mention what a wonderful job all the students in the Norman 6th - 12th grade bands students did, along with the directors who made it last an hour. Perfect.
Good night to all of you, and thank all of you for all of the comments you leave. All of your love is so helpful to my mental health, and I believe your prayers are truly going to help a miracle happen.

4 comments:

Mammy said...

I hope you are feeling better. You just take care and know a lot of people of thinking of you.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Just heard on the news this morning, new breast cancer drug coming out in 2 weeks! Hang in there! I'm thinking about you every day.

Amy said...

I just noticed I said my students were angles...I MEANT angels. I'll blame that on the ChemoBrain.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was wondering what type of angles...aren't there like, three types?
Shelly