Friday, March 9, 2007

Cleaning supplies make me sick.

Although I should have done this as soon as I found out I was going to have chemotherapy, I went to the store last night to buy some anti-germ supplies so I could protect my now weakened immune system. If I was the person in charge, I would place all of them together, but that is not how it happens. I had to take a trip down the cleaning supplies isle, and I got my first wave of nausea. Thank goodness there was an empty sample table with a trash can nearby. I guess if there is something to make a person sick, cleaning supplies SHOULD be one of them.

I'm feeling up to okay this morning. I wish I decided to go to work, but I've always heard the day after chemo is tough. I get my Neulesta shot today, and I hear it has some nice side effects like bone pain. I guess that is because that is where the bone marrow is located. I want my red and white blood cells, though, so whatever...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there! Love ya, Becky

Anonymous said...

I am actually allergic to alot of cleaning supplies, it really comes in handy when the shower needs cleaned, so I guess it is time to get a housekeeper if you just have to. Love ya, Chrissy