Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Top Ten Reasons for Being Bald

This gave me a laugh and I wanted to share. I wish I could say I came up with this on my own.

10. When driving to work, never have to wonder, worry, or obsess if curling iron was left on.
9. No gut-wrenching decisions about having a perm, getting a short cut, or wearing it long and wavy.
8. Gray hair? No problem. . . it no longer shows.
7. Can take on new personality according to wig and/or hat style and stay in character all day.
6. Fun and exciting to elicit startle responses by appearing in public with nothing on head except a bow taped on top.
5.Have a great belly laugh at being mistaken for Demi Moore (GIJane), Sigourney Weaver (Alien) or better yet, Andre Agassi.
4. Save money on shampoo and conditioners and spend it on hot oil head massages . . . body massages if there’s enough oil.
3. Can entertain people sitting behind you by drawing pictures or writing messages on back of bald head.
2. Get revenge at the hair-stylist who once over-charged for a bad hair cut by telling everyone she is responsible for this “new style.”
1. Have ample time to sit in front of mirror, watch hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows slowly grow back, and get priorities straight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you still got it...barely.

Love, Shelly

P.S. This shows how much I love and adore my oldest, yep, OLDEST, sister..I got to fearofflyinghelp.com every day..just wanted you to know that Amy..if I die, it is seriously your fault. I hope you can live with that.

Anonymous said...

So I was watching the news today and it stated the first born child has the best genes. Does this mean Rene' and me are going up the river (or is it down)?
Love, Shelly