Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bad Blogger...


I'm sorry I haven't posted since Wednesday, but I've been busy. Before my chemo on Thursday, I went shopping and got some clothes and scarves. After the chemo, I had to head to the north part of OKC to get my massage. The difference how I feel with and without a massage is amazing. I haven't felt sick at all so far and my energy is up (compared to chemo, not pre-chemo). Yesterday I went to take the work to school for my students, and on the way home I saw sign after sign for garage sales. It turns out that this weekend is Moore's city-wide garage sale. There are over 600 sales this weekend, but I made it to about 20 before pooping. My favorite find was a real stained glass panel that is about 2 ft. by 3 ft. for $25. It is going in my guest bath where there were wood shutters to let some light in.
Oh, by the way, I had a great birthday. The flowers are from Chris. My head is going commando in the pic... I guess all women feel beautiful around flowers. Chris arranged the flowers himself.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

20 garage sales before pooping? LOL. And Chris must be.... your hubby? Glad to hear the massage helped. I need to go for another one.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

I'm having flashbacks to the many garage sales of our youth..maybe that is where we gained the patience needed to be a teacher?
:)
Shelly

Anonymous said...

YOu're gorgeous! Very hip & edgy!
Love ya,
Justine

Becky said...

I kinda like the skinhead look on ya! You look a little "bad ass"!!! Now just put on the biker leather I know you own and party on!

Anonymous said...

Amy. I did not know what you were going through. You will be in my prayers. We miss you at Shawnee.
Amy Boysen