Saturday, April 14, 2007

I LOVE this weather!

To me, we're having a typical Oklahoma Spring. I LOVE the cool weather we're having now because I feel quite comfortable. I do need to go out and find a NOAA weather radio since every time it thunders at night I have to wake up and make sure it is not a tornado, but when it is just a thunderstorm, I go back to bed and love hearing the thunder and heavy rain.

I'm beginning to feel halfway normal. I still have to run home and take a nap after work, but I have been able to do a little in the evening after my nap. It will let me enjoy this weekend with Mom and Rene', my little sister. My industrious mom brought a project for us to work on together for entertainment and plenty of food. (happy sigh)

Have a great weekend, and enjoy the cool and rain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't have too much fun without me. :(
Love, Shelly

Ruth said...

Oh, how I miss thunderstorms. We don't get those in Alaska.