Monday, May 28, 2007

Singin' the Taxotere blues.

(buh BUH buh buh BAH)...play with me here, blues musical notes..
My doc gave the Taxotere.
(buh BUH buh buh BAH)...
To stop the cancer far and near
(buh BUH buh buh BAH)...
But my eyebrows are a comin' out
(buh BUH buh buh BAH)...
Like I played TOO close to fallout
(buh BUH buh buh BAH)...
Tinglin' numb fingers and toes
(buh BUH buh buh BAH)...
Weird smells comin' in my nose
(buh BUH buh buh BAH)...
NOTHIN' 'BOUT THIS I CAN DO
SO I'M SINGING THE TAXOTERE BLUES (imagine a tough blues rif right here)

Sorry, I'm not much of a poet or songwriter, but just wanted to attempt a little humor without sounding whiny. This weekend was nice, and I finally got some flowers planted. The one I'm really looking forward to see grow is the Black and Blue Sage. http://www.rainyside.com/features/plant_gallery/perennials/Salvia_guaraniticaBlackAndBlue.html

I hope all of you had a great long weekend and had a wonderful celebration of God's Holy Spirit coming to help us know God. What a wonderful gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a dork!! Man I love that about you. I hope you feel well enough to come visit in the next month, or to have visitors, the boys will be gone for four weeks, and I'll have to distract myself from that.

Rene