Thursday, May 10, 2007

I owe, I owe...

I'm not going to start on the bills coming in, but go into the thank you notes I owe. I have written many over the last couple of months, but just didn't get them addressed or stamped or both. I am so sorry about this, but I do want all of you to know how much it means to me. Everything that everybody has done, said, prayed, shared, given...has meant so much to me. My goal while I'm "hooked up" today is to get that taken care of. I hope I don't forget anybody. I had a list, but it got thrown away during a cleaning frenzy (done in slow-motion, of course).

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Amy - I let myself off the hook for writing thank younotes when I got cancer. People understand. Hope it goes/went well today.

Anonymous said...

Ruth is very smart and gives good advice. Forget the notes. All anyone wants is for you to expend all your time getting well. Miracles do happen. Thank God! I always wanted a great niece nameed Angel. So grateful for her. Hope to see you this weekend. I don't know what I do , half the time my notes don't go out. Here goes again. Love g