Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm back! Kinda sorta.

This is my first time on the computer since Monday morning. I'm sorry for scarring anybody, and hope none of us have to go through that again. When I'm not moving, I'm very sore, and it elevates to pain after I move, so I try to move as little as possible. The pathology that was done on the lymph nodes came back 100% negative. Yippie! Pathology will be done on all the tissue they took out, more results to come.

I'm going to keep this short, but I just wanted to let you all know I'm doing very well. That setback will put me in the hospital for a few more days, but it is nothing I can't deal with.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

SO glad to see you are up and typing. This is no time to "just say no." DRUGS! More DRUGS!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are with us again, and I am expecting you to be out of there on Sunday! No more complications. I will call tomorrow, or give me a call when it is good for you! :) Toni

Becky said...

Amy,
Just read in the paper this morning that removal of the ovaries decreases your chances of dementia! How's that for a silver lining? I've been thinking about you and sent out an email for the diaconate wives to send up some prayers. You've got a lot of people pulling for you.
Becky