Monday, August 27, 2007

COMING OUT GREAT, (THOUGHTS FROM THE OTHERSIDE OF DRUGLAND)

HELLO ALL, THIS IS CHRIS TYPING FROM DICTATION FOR AMY. I JUST WANT TO ADD A NOTE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IMPORTANT YOUR SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS HAVE BEEN TO AMY AND ME. THE PRAYERS HAVE NOT ONLY HELPED BUT THEY HAVE CREATED A MIRACLE. THANKS SO MUCH.....

"I JUST KICKED CANCERS ASS. I COULD THINK BETTER IF I WERE TYPING. THE STAFF HERE IS AWSOME. "

WELL AS YOU CAN TELL FROM HER DIRRECT QUOTE, THE DRUGS AND FATIGUE ARE KICKING IN. WE LOVE YOU ALL, AND CANT WAIT TO SEE AND HEAR FROM EACH AND EVERY ONE......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I was thinking about you & praying for you all day. Mom called this afternoon & said everything went fine. Here's wishing you a quick recovery.
Love,
Julie

Ruth said...

I've been thinking about you all day... almost called your mom a couple of times. :) "Ruth WHO?" Remember my two words of advice... talk to you soon.

Glenda said...

Woo Hoo!!!! As cancer goes down in a fiery crash. It didn't know who it was coming up against, did it? You're my inspiration, encouragement, and friend. I love ya girl.

Becky said...

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you all day yesterday. I'm glad everything went well. Just remember, go for perky the second time around!!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for a quick recovery. I just had my mastectomy surgery last week, so I know what you are going through. Praying for strength and peace for you and your family.
Marlena (from the YSC boards)