Friday, August 10, 2007

I have a date!

On Monday, August 27, I will have surgery. The surgery is scheduled for noon, so it will probably start about two in the afternoon. My stomach is in all kinds of twitters, but I will just have to get over that and not let it ruin my next two weeks. Did I ever mention that cancer sucks?

We are not exactly sure where the surgery will be. Chris and I have spoken to two different nurses on Friday afternoon, and were told two different hospitals. On Monday, our first priority is to get the surgeons to agree on the place...I AM pretty happy we have a time nailed down.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

That day will be here before you know it. Do all your heavy lifting while you can. ;)

Anonymous said...

Where will you have the surgery?
Justine

Anonymous said...

:( Sad. Too far away...need chocolate. Now.

Love, Shelly

Ruth said...

Oh, it really is best to have both surgeons IN THE SAME ROOM. :) I know, I'm full of good advice. I am 5 weeks out and mostly back to normal, so don't worry... you'll get through it.