Monday, July 30, 2007

Sharing something SO sweet

A couple of days ago while checking Angel's MySpace account, I read that her heroes were her parents...Chris mentioned how sweet we thought that was, and last night Angel asked if we read the updated version of the Heroes part of her MySpace. I will warn you this is so sweet it might make your teeth hurt, but I just wanted to copy this down for prosperity. I AM editing this a little for spelling and grammar, but I'm keeping it to a bare minimum.

Heroes
my parents...I know that they're not my blood, but they are to me... you know .. i can be crazy around them like they're my best friends.... i can tell them anything.. you know i never felt like i was loved.. until i lived with them ....i felt free, happy, and blessed! i know that GOD put me here for a reason, and i know that i'm gonna find out... i know we have our times of fightin but everyone gets into fights... how do you get stronger? lol. I love my real family...but to me my birth and them are MY REAL family.. without them i could never be as happy as i am NOW!!! I know i'm makin no sense, but that's how I am.. you never know what i'm gonna say..ha ha but i'm just glad that GOD put me somewhere.. where i can be loved without trying... you know.. I LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy, this is Rose. Hope that you had a great family reunion in lawton. Angels message was one for the books. It was great to see that with all that you go through that your child will be the one to bring you up. I hope that you are doing well. tomorrow is my last chemo and I have already have a scheduled surgeon appt. Looks like I am on my way. YEA!! Unfortuntly just find out that a cousin of mine just dyed of stomach cancer. She died in alot of pain. Makes you think about your own mortality. Hey just wanted to keep in touch. Have chemo tomorrow but will hollar at you later in the week.

Take care, Rose

Ruth said...

Lucky girl. Lucky parents. Thanks for sharing Angel's post.