Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What a year!...and then onto random thoughts.

I started reflecting today on the last year, and I truly believe that God has placed me exactly where I am supposed to be right now. In the last year, I've changed homes, jobs, and got sick. I've seen the importance of friendship, family, and some important relationships have been strengthened, while some new relationships have started. Blessings come in disguise, and I believe that God brought me here to heal...physically, mentally, spiritually. I wouldn't wish any kind of cancer on my worst enemy, and know that we have to work on a cure...not just a treatment that disfigures and beats up on its victims. Anyway, I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy, but I'm not going to dwell on how unfair this is or "why me" or any of that negative crap. Yes, negative thoughts do creep in, but they don't deserve my time. I don't WANT to give them my time... life is too precious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS! PAT