Thursday, June 7, 2007

Yippee!!

Today I got to take chemo again. I also got to find out I don't have a fracture. I DO have a hole in my pelvic bone where a cancer tumor used to be and I have to careful with it, so no jumping rope, running, jogging...like I wanna do it anyway. I do get to go walking and start lifting weights. It is especially important for me to build bone mass since I'm not producing estrogen any more. I have to take the Neulasta shot tomorrow, and maybe the red blood cell shot that I can never remember the name of. That is one heck of a hangover without any fun on my part.

I got to take the girls swimming this morning before my chemo treatment, and I think it may have led to the break up of my oldest and her BF. She's a smart girl in the dating area, and I'm so proud of her. I'll leave her personal info at that, but she's a smart cookie, and I hope Lexie takes after her. I just sat in the shade and hung out with Harry Potter. I'm re-reading the books before the last book comes out next month. I'm still trying to decide if I'll ever forgive Snape for what he did, which I won't say in case somebody hasn't read it yet. I'm so glad I can read for more than 15 minutes...up to 30 to 45 now.

Tomorrow is a day of rest for me, and Chris goes back to work. He's teaching summer school so we can go on vacation. What a sweetie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I am so thankful about your good news. Praise the Lord, for He hath done good things1!!!!!!!!!!!

jp