Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sharing my pansies




The weather has been unseasonably wet and cool for this area this spring...remember today is the first day of summer, and my pansies have stuck around, but are slowly dying. I wanted to share a few pictures that I took of my favorite flowers. I planted these in September, so they have been with me for a long time.
I hope to think my good health will stay around as long as my pansies. My CT/PET scan that I had on Tuesday was clean, but there are areas that will need to be continually monitored. It is very good news, but a reminder that my cancer may and probably will come back someday. I just hope that I will remember to let God take care of me with his agape love that I am so undeserving of but get anyway. I will take my time to celebrate being done with chemo and the clean scans, but I will also get back to my job as a patient and go through the surgeries, radiation and Herceptin treatments and tests and tests and tests. The good news is that my oncologist is young and will be around for a long time.

No comments: