Sunday, June 3, 2007

Just call me Fuzz!

Well, I wouldn't have believed it, but there is more and more fuzz appearing on my head. It is colorless, but it is there, and does help keep the scarves and bandannas on my head. On the other hand, my eyebrows are disappearing more and more by the day and my legs need to be shaved about every 3 to 4 days. Just like my mother always said (usually while I was whining about something), "Life ain't fair." My sister tells her kids, "A fair is a place you go and throw cow chips." For those unfamiliar with cow chips, please check the following link: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/OKBEAchip.html

Anyway, I had to go to a "continuing education" class on Friday, and when I came home I had the delightful surprise to find Angel cleaning the house for me. The kitchen was previously a mess, and then it was beautiful! What a sweetie! I'm just repeating this just in case she acts like a typical teenager in the future. I just wanted to share my happy surprise with the rest of you. We didn't accomplish much this weekend...two teachers and two students just kind of "hung out" and got their rest. I did finally get my back porch cleaned off and ready for occupation. It should have been done earlier in the spring, but I just really didn't feel like it. I don't too much feel like it now, but one of my favorite things is to sit outside in my PJ's in the morning and enjoy. I'm going to head out there and give my sweet doggies some loving before bedtime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that is so sweet.
Love & prayers,
Julie

Anonymous said...

I knew you had an Angel and you deserve it!!

jp

Ruth said...

I, too, have a fuzzy head... but my hair never finished falling out! So it's hard to tell if it's coming back yet or not. Thinking of you and all our cancer vixen sisters.

Ruth