Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Hate Cancer

News 9 Video

Well, because of cancer, I got on tv, and I look horrible, but it is a sweet story. By the time they interviewed me I watched the wife and husband speak to the TV crew and met the beautiful children. I had to hide around the corner so I wouldn't look at them and cry more. It is a beautiful and sweet story, and this family really needs prayers.

My Uncle Raymond needs prayers, too. He went into shock early this morning and is in ICU. He is my Godfather, a loving and proud father, a husband and soul-mate to my Aunt Kim, and so many other things beyond that. Please pray for strength for his family who truly love him and are sick with worry.

I hate this disease. I get sick when I hear about new diagnosis, and it is worse when it is somebody with little kids. May God wrap his loving arms around all of them. I can't write any more...my new medications are making me crybaby plus lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy I watched the video and you are so beautiful, inside and out. It is a sad story and I pray that God will hold each of you up as only he can.
Janet

Anonymous said...

can you get a copy of the interview? lol pat