Friday, July 17, 2009

3 Down, 34 To Go!

I started the radiation treatments Wednesday morning. I chose the first appointment of the day so I could get it over with instead of scheduling my day around my treatments. The total time including getting undressed, the treatment, and getting dressed takes less than fifteen minutes, and so far I'm doing well. My neck feels like I've been in the sun too long, but it isn't pink, and the rest of my radiation area feels very well. I'm slathering on cream several times daily and I hope it helps to keep the red away as long as possible. Honestly, the only thing I hate about the radiation treatments is the daily drive. I try to put a positive spin on the drive and pray for the people in my life I've come to care about who are also going through trials.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

relax and have a great weekend off. I am praying for a fast recovery and that He will shine His face on you through all of this stuff,

jp