Friday, October 5, 2007

Goodbye tough tittie!

I was planning on having my exchange surgery where the tough expander would come out and the softer implant would go in during Fall Break so I wouldn't miss any school, but that plan is out the door. For those who aren't in Oklahoma, Fall Break is a four-day weekend in October. I don't know if there is any reason for it, but it is nice. Anyway, my plastic surgeon won't be able to do surgery while I'm off, so I asked for the next surgery opening so the tough tittie can go.

The surgery will be at 2:30 on Monday. I have to be there at 1:00, and will be home by 6:00 after recovery. I should get to go back to work by Wed. or Thurs. The good news about this surgery is that the skin is numb due to cut nerves and the reports from others is that it is actually a relief to get the implant due to the hardness of the expander.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm jealous! Are you getting saline or silicone? I have to wait until November 8th, and I had my surgery way before YOU!!!

Unknown said...

My exchange is scheduled for January 22nd and I can't wait to get these bricks out either! Good luck and will be thinking of you today!