Monday, September 10, 2007

What my life comes down to now...

My life hasn't been very exciting lately. I've visited with all the surgeons already, and all they seem to care about is what comes out. It reminded me of a Scrubs episode song that I made a link to. I hope you have fun watching it.

I am getting stronger. I walk to the end of the block and back on my own. I went to WalMart with Chris on Saturday and it was all I could do to walk to the back of the store and up. I am too tired to feel bored yet. My life is pretty much sleep, books, doctors, sleep...pretty boring.

Just wanted to leave an update.

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Hey girl. Still thinking of you. I'm glad things are "moving along" (pun intended). God is great!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was a knee slaper.... LOL hey but its the truth.... Well see you on Friday after Noon! Hope to see you soon...
Your Sdaughter
Lexie

Anonymous said...

Good for you. Ten years ago you would have still beeen in the hospital, before insurance decided how long you could stay rather than MDs. It is a beautiful time of the year to be walking to the corner. Love Geneva

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blow by blow of the surgery etc. Chris was so anxious that he didn't tell everything. I started getting ready for a garage sale Thurs. and just got back on my feet from overdoing. That's why you haven't heard from me. You are loved and very special and very lucky. God bless you. I'm glad your Dad came. Love ya' lots, Pat

Ruth said...

Thanks for the update. The only way out is through it... you're almost there!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I have never watched Scrubs until it came on after the news. That is the cutest!Pat pat