Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hurry up and wait.

My CT/PET scans were ready today, and I was hoping to have an appointment tomorrow to find out what I will do next. During my last period class, I finally heard from my surgeon's office that I will be seeing a medical oncologist NEXT Tuesday. I guess I will have to wait and see exactly what that means. I'm afraid that I will have to go through chemo before surgery, but if that is how I get better, then that is what I'll do. I'm so glad that God is granting me the patience I need to get through this, I just wish I didn't HAVE to use it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy...I don't know you, but I know Chrissy (her oldest daughter and my son are classmates). I sit here crying for you, even though I've never met you. I hope God blesses you with everything you need at this time. My prayers are with you, and for you. Ria D.