Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ouch!

I messed up taking care of my radiation area. I haven't been taking care of the whole area and I put anti-persperant on every day after my rads because I hate the sensation of sweating. I don't know why I didn't but I never applied the radiation lotion under my arm pit...I guess I never thought it would be "cooked" like the rest of my area. If I paid attention I would have known... dang. The color of the toasty area is a mixture of red and black...like a too dark tan that is only getting darker. It hurts like crap and I haven't been able to sleep well. I finally complained today and have a patch thing over the area today and a cream with lidocaine. I wish I took better care of that area because I am not a fan of pain. The good news it I only have twelve more treatments.

No comments: