Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ewwwww!

First, I am counting down the days until I'm done with radiation. SIX MORE DAYS! It hurts, it is ugly, and it stinks! I have not been wearing any kind of deodorant under my left arm because everything I have tried irritates the skin, even the stuff made for people going through radiation therapy. Today during my treatment I apologised for stinking so bad, and I was told that it was the burnt skin and not sweat that stunk. EEEWWWWW! I don't know why I'm so grossed out because I have been looking at it every day when applying creams and getting out of the shower...but the ugly happened gradually. Did I mention I only have SIX MORE TREATMENTS?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God bless you and hold you up during these last six treatments, you are loved and you are a blessing to me.
love ya
jp

Beth said...

Awww, I'm so sorry sweetie! Radiation sucks. :(