Monday, May 18, 2009

Should I start to worry yet?


My surgery was this morning and went well and it was uneventful except for boredom between the time I got the IV put in and the time I was wheeled into surgery. The surgeon spoke to Chris after she removed the mass, and its size doubled in the past week...she didn't like the visual look of the damn thing. I think I'll be fine to go to work tomorrow as long as I stay out of the halls during passing periods and away from the doors when lunch period begins...

I took the picture trying to entertain myself while waiting for surgery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEEP THE FAITH. SINCE MIKE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY, MY FRIENDS AT WORK & I HAVE BEEN PRAYING. YOU KNOW THE POWER OF PRAYER. DON'T OVER DO AT SCHOOL. I LOVE YOU LOTS, PAT

Anonymous said...

Nice picture Amy! I love your sense of humor! Will be checkin' your blog this summer to see how you are doing! Keep your chin up!
Kim Pennington