Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nude and tattooed...

Did I get your attention? The tattooed part is correct, but for every body's sake, the nude is not. The nipple and areola now have color, and the reconstruction is finished. I think I had bigger hopes on how the reconstructed foob would look, but after further study, I feel pretty lucky that the foob looks as well as it does.

Tuesday, February 12th is "Think Pink Night" at the OU Lady Sooners basketball game against Texas A&M. My SHOUT group is going as a group and are inviting all friends, coworkers and family to go with group prices. ($5) This will include a pink OU Women's Basketball shirt. If anybody wants to go, the deadline for my group ordering is Friday, February 2. You won't be forced to sit with us since the stadium is general seating.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Glad to read you are done with recon. I'm still debating the nipple question. Wow... words you never thought you'd say....

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing reconstruction! I can't wait to be done! I am interested in the Pink Night can you email me more info?

Becky said...

I'm gonna have to admit I'm still curious as to what it looks like (in a purely scientific sense!) I was kinda looking forward to a picture. You needn't include a face!!!!! I just wanted a nipple close-up!!! Oh well, I guess I could satisfy my curiosity with an internet search for "tattooed nipples". Who know what avenues that search will open up!! Thinking of ya,
Becky