Sunday, January 6, 2008

I finally have a reason to exercise!

I have finally taken the jump and signed up for the 3-Day Walk. ALL cancer has got to go the way of polio, but I'll go for breast cancer since most of the human race either appreciates or owns a pair of breasts (or both). I'm not scared of recurrence, but I do know that I have a pretty good chance of it happening and prefer that a cure be in the works or here by the time I get to remission. I also want a cure for all my new "sisters" that I have come to care about and those I don't even know yet.

I started walking again today after a crazy two months of November and December.

Oh, I hate the fundraising part, but here is my fundraising site: My site

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's not much, but I donated to the cause! Here's to the CURE!